I asked a few people to give some feedback on my progress so far:
What I want feedback on?
Friendly concept –
Is it obvious what is being shown?
- You seem to have a good understanding of the concept and now realise that you need to incorporate this in to your 3D designs.
- You have a good understanding of what ideas you want to be put in to each videos.
- T-shirt animation is great; could you make the t-shirts look more realistic using nurbs and fabric textures?
- Lots of research and training videos have been looked at which is great.
- Check out the animations on this lenor advert, is this something you could replicate?
- If you have difficulties ease easing in C4D would it be possible to export the file in to after effects and do it this way?
- Discuss your communication with Raed and how your individual work fits together.
I now need to get to work on creating a fabric type cube thing. The animation part will be relatively simple however getting the right texture and bump map to create a realistic render will be the hard part then i can integrate the two in post using after effects.