First Draft T-shirt Testing and Colour problems/Alterations

This is one of the first drafts of the problem, it shows the magnified texture underneath however i had a lot of trouble trying to do tracking (in after effects) with the texture i used in my prototype. After I tested this with some peers in the tutorial, i realised that the colours i had used might not match up with the rest of the graphics team as up to this point we had not had any communication about coulour schemes etc. Therefore I group messaged the graphics team (me, Raed,Chantelle and Will M) to figure out a specific colour scheme and background I also messaged the project manager Adam to double check with him.

 

Graphics Group:

Screen Shot 2017-01-27 at 21.02.07.png

Adam:

Screen Shot 2017-01-27 at 21.03.03.png

And Finally a chat with Raed as we are working together on the Computer (3rd Video) training video

Raed:

Screen Shot 2017-01-27 at 21.06.30.png

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s